I am JaKePositive...I am a Homosexual...I am a Filipino...I am a Proud Ilonggo... I am HIV + since June 2010... I started my ARV Treatment May 4,2013 since my CD4 dropped to 107... I am here to RAISE AWARENESS... I am here to ENCOURAGE HIV TESTING... I am here to SUPPORT MY BROTHER'S and SISTER'S who are living with HIV... I am an ADVOCATE FOR CHANGE...

Thursday, April 25, 2013

FUNDRAISING PROJECT

In connection with the 30th International AIDS Candlelight Memorial there will be a  Jake Positive Fundraising Project. I'm selling printed T-Shirts and proceeds will go to the Western Visayas Medical Center – HIV & AIDS Core Team (Treatment Facility for People Living with HIV)  to provide Medical Assistance to Indigent and Low Income Individuals Living with HIV & AIDS.

Here are the details . . .


 FRONT PRINT

BACK PRINT FOR WHITE SHIRT


 
 BACK PRINT FOR BLACK SHIRT


 KIDS size 8 - 170
KIDS size 10 - 170
KIDS size 12 - 170
KIDS size - 170
TEENS - 175
SMALL/MEDIUM/LARGE - 185
XL - 190
XXL - 210
XXXL - 215


 KIDS size 8 - 180
KIDS size 10 - 180
KIDS size 12 - 180
KIDS size 14 - 180
TEENS - 190
SMALL/MEDIUM/LARGE - 200
XL - 210
XXL - 230
XXXL - 240


 KIDS size 16 - 200
KIDS size 18 - 200
KIDS size 20 - 200
SMALL/MEDIUM/LARGE - 215
XL - 220
XXL - 230


 KIDS size 16 - 200
KIDS size 18 - 200
KIDS size 20 - 200
SMALL/MEDIUM/LARGE - 215
XL - 220
XXL - 230


ORDERS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED 
5/5/2013

The JaKe Positive RN T-SHIRT FUNDRAISING ORDERS/PRE-ORDERS IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND PARTICIPATION. FOR OTHERS WHO WEREN'T ABLE TO PURCHASE PLEASE STAY TUNED TO FUTURE FUNDRAISING ACTIVITIES BY YOURS TRULY. GOD BLESS US ALL!

 
T-SHIRTS WILL BE RELEASED ON THE 2ND WEEK OF MAY (MAY 13-17, 2013) FOR QUESTIONS, INQUIRIES & RESERVATIONS CONTACT JAKE AT 09993465330 / 09278230300.

PLEASE SUPPORT THE JAKE POSITIVE FUNDRAISING PROJECT. 





JaKe Positive | BE SAFE +) 
 




 

5 comments:

  1. Pretty part of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in
    accession capital to assert that I acquire in
    fact enjoyed account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing in
    your feeds or even I success you access constantly rapidly.



    my blog :: Http://Hghproreviews.Com (http://topbanquet.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The storyplot of their tea started out in historical China around 5,000 years ago.
    But, striving to be a tiny too gung ho, I didn't remember that my figure hadn't transferred that way in a
    while. The padding seats belonging to the substantial dressing
    desk will match the work while in the living space.


    Partly-Rigorous and Intensive Italian Made Programs
    link simply click the following post simply click the following post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i believe that i saw you visited my web site thus i came to return the prefer?.I'm
    trying to to find things to improve my website!I suppose its ok to use some of
    your concepts!!

    my blog post Coasterville cheats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Attractive part of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to claim that I acquire in fact loved account your blog posts.
    Anyway I will be subscribing in your feeds and even I achievement you get admission to
    consistently quickly.

    my website - Garcinia cambogia infusion reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made some decent points there. I looked on the net for more information about the issue
    and found most people will go along with your views on this website.


    My webpage busco mujeres

    ReplyDelete

FOR QUESTIONS & INQUIRIES:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/jakepositive
E-mail: jakepositive@gmail.com
Twitter:
@jake_positive
HELPLINE #'s: 09278230300 / 09323298893