I am JaKePositive...I am a Homosexual...I am a Filipino...I am a Proud Ilonggo... I am HIV + since June 2010... I started my ARV Treatment May 4,2013 since my CD4 dropped to 107... I am here to RAISE AWARENESS... I am here to ENCOURAGE HIV TESTING... I am here to SUPPORT MY BROTHER'S and SISTER'S who are living with HIV... I am an ADVOCATE FOR CHANGE...

Friday, July 27, 2012


HIV HAS NO SPECIFIC SIGNS and SYMPTOMS.
Within two to four weeks after exposure to HIV, a person might have flu-like symptoms such as fever, swollen glands, muscle aches, diarrhea, fatigue or rash. In rare instances they may occur within a few days after the exposure has taken place. These symptoms usually go away after a week or two. Often, if they occur at all, they're so mild they're hardly noticeable, although for some people they are severe enough to warrant calling a doctor. It's important to keep in mind these symptoms are almost identical to those of many other illnesses. That's why testing is so important. Very often people who have the symptoms are worrying unnecessarily. Only by taking the HIV test can someone reliably know their HIV status. Everything else is just guessing and HIV is too important and issue to merely guess about.. Take the HIV ANTIBODY TEST, it is CONFIDENTIAL. If you are interested to take the test then check this site http://couragephilippines.blogspot.com/2011/07/hiv-testing-centers-in-philippines.html just walk-in to the testing site nearest to you.  
Questions &Inquiries? Send me a message on  FB or Gmail: jakepositive@gmail.com . Twitter: @jake_positive MY HELPLINE NUMBERS SUN:09323298893 , GLOBE:09278230300



FOR ILOILO CITY

FREE VOLUNTARY COUNSELING AND TESTING FOR HIV @ WESTERN VISAYAS MEDICAL CENTER – HACT OFFICE, MANDURRIAO, ILOILO CITY, WEEKDAYS 8AM-3PM. QUESTIONS&INQUIRIES? Send me a message on  FB or Gmail: jakepositive@gmail.com . MY HELPLINE NUMBERS SUN:09323298893 , GLOBE:09278230300



JaKe Positive. BE SAFE! +)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR QUESTIONS & INQUIRIES:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/jakepositive
E-mail: jakepositive@gmail.com
Twitter:
@jake_positive
HELPLINE #'s: 09278230300 / 09323298893