I am JaKePositive...I am a Homosexual...I am a Filipino...I am a Proud Ilonggo... I am HIV + since June 2010... I started my ARV Treatment May 4,2013 since my CD4 dropped to 107... I am here to RAISE AWARENESS... I am here to ENCOURAGE HIV TESTING... I am here to SUPPORT MY BROTHER'S and SISTER'S who are living with HIV... I am an ADVOCATE FOR CHANGE...

Sunday, June 17, 2012


HAPPY FATHER's DAY TATAY!




Today is Father's Day.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TATAY!

My Dad has been with me through thick and thin. With him I always feel the Strength, Security & Unconditional Love.

SCENARIO:

I was newly diagnosed with HIV.
Was into Depression
Was Uncertain about Everything
Got Thrown away from my Uncles house
Got Criticized by other relatives

Tatay was with me when I was transferred to an apartment in San Andres, Manila. I really felt alone at that time because my uncle decided not to let me stay in their house due to some UNKNOWN reasons. I felt very sad because at that time I thought the world  was against me and all. But Tatay stayed with me in my apartment. Ate with me, go strolling in the mall with me, watch a movie with me, etc... I was grateful that I did have a father  like him because I couldn't imagine a life without him by my side. He didn't ask me why it happened but instead he showed me (even though he doesn't express it) that everything is gonna be OK.

I hope all the Father's out there would be like my Father.


THANK YOU TATAY!!!





Again this is JaKePositive. BE SAFE! +) 








No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR QUESTIONS & INQUIRIES:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/jakepositive
E-mail: jakepositive@gmail.com
Twitter:
@jake_positive
HELPLINE #'s: 09278230300 / 09323298893