I am JaKePositive...I am a Homosexual...I am a Filipino...I am a Proud Ilonggo... I am HIV + since June 2010... I started my ARV Treatment May 4,2013 since my CD4 dropped to 107... I am here to RAISE AWARENESS... I am here to ENCOURAGE HIV TESTING... I am here to SUPPORT MY BROTHER'S and SISTER'S who are living with HIV... I am an ADVOCATE FOR CHANGE...

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

GOALS for 2013


1. Trim down to 60kgs. (current weight 70kgs)

2. Elevate or at least Maintain my CD4 count (current CD4 Count 408)


3. Get a STABLE JOB


4. Push though with my HIV ANONYMOUS PROGRAM


5. Be contented & Enjoy the most with what LIFE can offer.


6. Spontaneously run my ADVOCACY


7. LOVE MORE


8. LOVE MYSELF


9. Travel around the Philippines doing my ADVOCACY


10. MORE OPTIMISM




JaKe Positive. BE SAFE! +)

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

FOR QUESTIONS & INQUIRIES:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/jakepositive
E-mail: jakepositive@gmail.com
Twitter:
@jake_positive
HELPLINE #'s: 09278230300 / 09323298893