I am JaKePositive...I am a Homosexual...I am a Filipino...I am a Proud Ilonggo... I am HIV + since June 2010... I started my ARV Treatment May 4,2013 since my CD4 dropped to 107... I am here to RAISE AWARENESS... I am here to ENCOURAGE HIV TESTING... I am here to SUPPORT MY BROTHER'S and SISTER'S who are living with HIV... I am an ADVOCATE FOR CHANGE...

Thursday, July 12, 2012

ADVOCACY


It's been a year since I started my ADVOCACY for HIV and AIDS.

This has been my LIFE, my DEVOTION.

I made this to INCREASE the AWARENESS about HIV and AIDS and CORRECT MISCONCEPTIONS.

I want reach out to other People Living with HIV (PLHIV) and assure them that THERE IS LIFE after diagnosis.

I want to ERADICATE STIGMA and DISCRIMINATION .

I want to show to them that even someone with a medical profession can acquire the VIRUS. NOBODY IS IMMUNE.

I want to correct that it's NOT ABOUT PROMISCUITY but how you PRACTICE SAFE SEX.

I want them to LOOK IN THE MIRROR and say "It Could Be ME" and STOP DENYING and GET TESTED if they have doubts.

I ENCOURAGE EARLY TESTING since it has a lot of advantages if you are diagnosed at an early stage.

And for someone who looses HOPE. All I can say is WE ARE HERE FOR A REASON. Not everybody was given A SECOND CHANCE. If we feel PAIN then let's not keep it to our self and also know that there are family and friends that can help you out. The BATTLE is NEVER over, It is just beginning but you are not alone in this fight. We are together with this and forever will be.

Enjoy life for you only have it once. Say "I LOVE YOU" to the one's you love. Give yourself a tap on the shoulder and say "YOU HAVE DONE WELL". Value relationships for as you know your family and firends also value you. Be thankful for the air you breathe because others have been unfortunate and they depend on oxygen tanks and volume respirators to help them stay alive. Be thankful for what you eat because in other countries people don't get to eat three times a day. Don't be materialistic since you won't be bringing them anyway when you die.

LIVE LIFE!

JaKePositive IS GONNA STAY FOREVER...not going anywhere...













Again this is JaKePositive. BE SAFE!  +)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOR QUESTIONS & INQUIRIES:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/jakepositive
E-mail: jakepositive@gmail.com
Twitter:
@jake_positive
HELPLINE #'s: 09278230300 / 09323298893